Thursday, September 18, 2008

My Media Center Web Site

Here is my Media Center's active Web site. The link takes you to the main East Union Elementary site. The Media Center is found in the drop down menu under "Students." It's goofy, but the software my district has moved to does not allow direct links to the subsites.

http://eue.district112.org/se3bin/clientschool.cgi?schoolname=school377 (changed address on 9/21/08)

It isn't completely finished, but several of the elements I wanted are there. It is definately a work in progress.

I'm toying with the idea of having the "Check this out" section on the main page an RSS feed. I want to get the rest of the site under control before I add that, though. I'm actually in charge of the main pages for the school, as well, and really need to focus some time on those. They are designed, just not inputed yet. Wish me luck getting that all done!

No comments: